Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome to My World



2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
 old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.”

      It’s a sunny day here in Bolivia but the mountains outside my window are topped with snow glistening in the sunshine, a perfect day. We are just going into Spring and all things are beginning to spring up new; new flowers, grass, and even new girls sprung up in my classes.  What better day than this to begin my new blog springing up from Rumi Rancho, our home and ministry base. My hope is this blog will give you insight into God’s work here, informing you of prayer requests and everyday happenings; especially the wonderful things God is doing in the mountains and valleys of Bolivia. Hopefully along the way you will also laugh and be blessed.

Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go and,
when he is old,he will not depart from it."