Friday, April 20, 2012

Faithful Friends

"A friend loveth at all times,"
Proverbs 17:17
When I was a little girl, I was blessed to have a friendship like the one in this picture.

Now I am grown, and I still have that friendship, and many more like it. Friendships are gifts from God. If you've gone through tough times and your friends are still with you when the problems pass, you are blessed. They are faithful friends. If they cry with you, they will surely rejoice with you.

One of the greatest blessings in our ministry is having friends who pray for us and support us and God's work. They are faithful friends, and love us at all times. They give us a glimpse of our best Friend.

May God touch your life
In a very special way
As you have touched my life
In all you do and say
For I’m eternally grateful
For a special friend like you
A friend that is heaven sent
So faithful and so true.

© By M.S.Lowndes