Monday, February 11, 2013

Meeting the Parents

It's getting close to the release of Heart Bouquets, but before that, I have another story to share with you. I'm guest blogging today on fellow author, Marji Laine's blog. She will be posting a story about my son-in-law (and daughter too). Just one clue––it's a love story. No surprise I'm sure, as we near Valentine's Day and the release of Heart Bouquets on the 13th.

I know this story will make you laugh, and maybe even make the ladies teary-eyed. This very short story is totally different from the one I wrote for Heart Bouquets, so you'll have to wait until the 13th for that one! I'll be posting more details about Heart Bouquets on my blog as soon as more details are released. Keep watching! It's almost here!

Visit Marji's blog today and join her Pink Party leading up to Valentine's Day and the release of Heart Bouquets. Marji is also one of the authors of Heart Bouquets.

Join us today at the Pink Party at Marji Laine Faith-Driven Fiction. I've added the link to make it easy for you to join the party.

Come along for the fun!  http://marjilaine.com/2013/02/12/play-along-pink-party/