Sunday, November 20, 2011

" My Girls"

Graduating Class 2011

     I’ve known them since they were born. Some were in my Sunday School classes, some in youth group and children's programs, and most in our computer classes. Then they became young ladies and entered my Bible and cooking classes. They learned many things, but most important every one has accepted Jesus as their Savior. In a few weeks we will participate in their graduation ceremony at the Catholic School in our area. This is the first graduating class from the school, finally they have teachers for all four high school grades. I will miss them, but I know they are ready, for life and for eternity. 

Younger Girls


We Cooked


We Baked


We Studied


We Prayed


We Had Serious Conversations 


 We Laughed 


And Received Prizes


We Made Angel Dolls


Ecclesiastes 3:1a "To everything there is a season,
 and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"


My Classroom is Quiet Now

     Some of my "angels" are sprouting their wings and flying on to the next phase of their lives. It is time to go; but soon it will be time for me to guide a new group in God's ways.